Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sharing Yoga

We had some friends over last night and I would usually not do yoga with others around especially when they are staying in the room I usually use. Thinking ahead this time I did my practice in my Sons room. I thought about the joy of sharing Yoga and as my practice progresses I want to share it more with others. My 3 and 1 1/2 year old already watch and copy some poses when they get the urge to. Increasingly I talk about yoga to others where before I would have left the subject alone. The joy of yoga seems to well up inside and want to be shared and celebrated whenever possible as I grow in awareness. I'd love to know if you find my sharing through this blog interesting, relevant or you may like to post enthusiastically that you are "ambivalent" to its content.

No comments: